Secondly Linda has given me the following award.
As is usual with awards there are certain conditions to accepting it. After a considerable amount of pondering (I had about 3 hours on the bus to Cardiff & back this morning so I used the time productively......) over the 8 items to tell you about myself this is what I've come up with. As I'm not one for going out & about much & my husband & I lead a fairly quiet life there's not much to tell in addition to last time I was given this award but here we are:
1. I don't watch TV.
2. I don't like travelling.
3. I am not a morning person.
4. I don't like having several projects on the go - I prefer to finish one & then start the next.
5. I don't drive - as I have chronic migraines (about 7 in a good month, around 20 in a bad one) driving isn't terribly sensible.
6. I try to concentrate on what I am able to do rather than what I cannot.
7. The officiating Minister when I married my husband (10 years ago in June) was my mother, at my husband's request.
8. I'm not terribly good with computers - it takes me hours to do one blog posting.
Now I should pass this on to 8 others & inform them but I see that many of those I know have already received this so I am going to suggest that if you'd like it & haven't got it then please take it from me.