PEP tangles - my Zentangle Inspired Art blog

Friday 12 February 2010

Recipe Loving Leftovers



card open showing ribbon & button detail plus tag for personal message


I wanted to try making an Easel Card & catching sight of a pile of inked card on my work bench it gave me an idea. Then, whilst blog hopping when the card was half done, I realised that with a few extras I could enter the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge since I had an embossed heart & patterned paper (inked background) &, since I'd used some oddments from my pink & red leftovers (anything smaller than A5) box, I qualified for the Creative Inspirations theme as well, especially when I added the ribbon & small black hearts. There's a Valentine theme at Crazy 4 Challenges so that was 3 challenges I could enter in one go. The oddment of ribbon must have been salvaged from something since it was a bit kinked in places & surfaced in my ribbon extras box. The button is probably Woodware, stamps are Tim Holtz (background) & Elusive Images (embossed heart), the small black hearts are from my tub of punched scraps (Woodware punch) & the rest is from "stash".

With this I'm entering the following challenges

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C23: Be My Valentine


Creative Inspirations - Challenge 47: Anyone for Leftovers?


A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 90: Recipe of 1 pattern paper, 1 embossing, 1 button, 1 ribbon

No comments: