PEP tangles - my Zentangle Inspired Art blog

Monday 9 May 2011

An Award

I came across Sandra (who has given me the above award) through Chocolate Baroque, the stamp company run by Glenda Waterworth

As usual there are some criteria to be met - passing it on to 7 recently discovered blogs & telling 7 random things about myself. I'm going to suggest that you take the award if you are one of my followers & would like it plus wish to comply with the above conditions. As to 7 random things about me, here goes:

1. My favourite food is Marmite (a savoury yeast extract that can be spread on bread).
2. I "read" coloured pencil catalogues & product information.
3. I helped my husband restore an 1842 4-storey town house in Exeter.
4. I was given a MacBook Pro last autumn & much prefer the Mac Operating System to Microsoft.
5. I shall switch my blog to the Apple/Mac blogging platform once I have done sufficient preparatory work to be confident in doing so. 
6. I did not get on with the Cricut Machine & ended up selling it.
7. I don't work through manuals very easily - I have a knack of tangling the information up & having to be extricated from the ensuing mix-up/mess (usually by my husband).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think this is a very perfect award for you...being it's versatile. it defines your blog posts very well, as you offer so much in the way of thoughts and learnings as you go about making your pretty creations!...Well deserved:)

Nice to read about you too!...Never heard of marmite!...sounds interesting:)

xo

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on the award...I so enjoyed reading your list and had a laugh about you reading colored pencil catalogs. I too enjoy reading office and craft supply catalogs. :)