I came across Sandra (who has given me the above award) through Chocolate Baroque, the stamp company run by Glenda Waterworth.
As usual there are some criteria to be met - passing it on to 7 recently discovered blogs & telling 7 random things about myself. I'm going to suggest that you take the award if you are one of my followers & would like it plus wish to comply with the above conditions. As to 7 random things about me, here goes:
1. My favourite food is Marmite (a savoury yeast extract that can be spread on bread).
2. I "read" coloured pencil catalogues & product information.
3. I helped my husband restore an 1842 4-storey town house in Exeter.
4. I was given a MacBook Pro last autumn & much prefer the Mac Operating System to Microsoft.
5. I shall switch my blog to the Apple/Mac blogging platform once I have done sufficient preparatory work to be confident in doing so.
6. I did not get on with the Cricut Machine & ended up selling it.
7. I don't work through manuals very easily - I have a knack of tangling the information up & having to be extricated from the ensuing mix-up/mess (usually by my husband).