PEP tangles - my Zentangle Inspired Art blog

Sunday 28 March 2010

Sugar Nellie Split Coast Stampers Easel Card Challenge

easel card standing

close-up of image

easel card open to show message panel

Split Coast Stampers have a forum dedicated to Sugar Nellie where Karen has posted a challenge for users to submit an easel card made using a Sugar Nellie image.

Recipe 
Image Stamped (Sugar Nellie, Little Artist) using Brilliance Graphite Black & watercoloured  (Daler-Rowney Artists' Watercolour Pencils). Cut out & mounted onto circle (cut with compass cutter) edged with Ice Stickles Glitter Glue (Crystal Ice).
Corners Punched (EK Success).
Message Panel Punched (Woodware).
Paper Bits N Pieces Black & White Crafty Wee Book, edges inked (Distress Ink).
Cardstock Black, Moondust Black & Moondust Silver from "stash" edges inked (Distress Ink). White for corners & message panel - Bits N Pieces Assorted Embossed Card: Snow White Textures.
Ribbon from "stash".  
Pearls Kanban.

7 comments:

Jayne W said...

Lovely card, beatiful colouring, good luck!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, lovly image, good luck
hugs
Ildiko

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Paula, Thanks for stopping by my blog today with your nice comments.. I just had to come and see your SN weekend too! LOL......
Love that image and you coloring is wonderful.
hugs, Janiel

sugarnellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sugarnellie said...

He's so cute Paula, did you know he's based on my nephew?
I hope you enjoyed the challenge, thanks for taking part.

Elaine said...

I love easel cards. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy

cats whiskers said...

This is just so perfect Paula dear, wonderful colours and such a cute image I love easel cards don't you
Hugs Jacqui xx